LangTest 1.1.0 Release by John Snow Labs 🚀: New capabilities to run different types of toxicity tests (lgbtqphobia, ideology, racism, xenophobia, sexism), support for doing templatic augmentations, extending support for HF datasets for summarization, support for BBQ-data, custom-replacement dicts for representation tests, CSV augmentations for text classification, using poetry as a dependency manager and adding new robustness tests (adjective-swapping and strip-all-punctuation) with many other enhancements and bug fixes!
🔥 New Features
- Adding support for improved toxicity tests.
- Adding support for templatic augmentations.
- Adding support for strip_all_punctuation test.
- Adding support for adjective-swap tests.
- Adding support for custom replacement dictionaries for representation and bias tests.
- Adding support for BBQ-data.
- Adding support for CSV augmentations in text classification task.
- Adding support for hf datasets for summarization.
- Adding poetry as a dependency manager.
- Adding support for listing all available tests.
- Adding support for enabling user to only install the backend libraries needed.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Model hub handler.
- Fixing augmentations for swap-entities.
- add_contraction bug for QA/Sum.